Wednesday, February 22, 2006

That's it...........it's over!

So, for the Canadian hockey teams, the tournament came to a very disappointing end today. The women made us very proud when they won Gold on Monday. BUT, our men's team...what can I say..........they really stunk the place up! They didn't even score a goal in three of their last four games. What is up with that?

I have to put this question out there? What were Spezza, and Staal doing sitting in the wings, watching. And why wasn't mark savard even on the team? Staal and Savard are 3rd and 6th NHL scoring, and Spezza is 23rd, only because he was injured for a while. And, one last thing...why is Pat Quinn the Head Coach?? Did you see who was wearing the headset on the bench? Hitchcock. Guess who was running most of the practices, so I heard? Hitchcock. I'm a leaf fan, but that doesn't mean I don't think that Quinn is a bad coach. I don't think he should be the coach. I don't think they should have gone with this line-up....who was there to pump these guys up??? Where was their emotion? I don't know...if you can't get up to play for Gold in the Olympic winter games........then what is it going to take?

I just don't get it. But I think I've beaten this to death enough for now....see ya!

1 comment:

Nan said...

Go to this site (another blog I read of a friend of Don's from Belleville) to find a kindred spirit!
http://paulamackay.blogspot.com/