Saturday, February 18, 2006

I want to tell the world, if the smile on my face hasn't given me away already.......

Yes, I am happy. I know I haven't talked about my wife on my blog very much, but that is not because I don't love her. So, I am taking this opportunity to let all my readers know how happy I am, and blessed I feel to have her in my life.

Since the day I met her, she has been teaching me things about life. We can be real toward each other, which I think is great...although it has taken some getting used to for me. I know I mentioned before that I have always kept emotions inside which has not been healthy, but heather encourages me to talk about things, which has helped a lot.

I know you will be reading this too heather...I LOVE YOU! Oh ya, by the way, happy b-day on wednesday (the 22nd of Feb). Thanks so much for your love, and the growth that we have had both spiritually and emotionally since we have been together. I love being your husband.

No comments: