Monday, March 13, 2006

Brad Paisley

I was really looking forward to doing a blog about the Concert I went to last night, at Copps. BUT, unfortunately, I was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be.

The performers were Brad Paisley, Terri Clark, and Johnny Reid. I would have to say that Terri Clark was probably the best of the three...Johnny Reid wasn't bad either, but he was the opening act and he only sang for about 20-25 mins.

One of the main reasons for my disappointment was that Paisley didn't plan two of my favourite songs from his new album...but I guess they can't please everyone, eh?

It was a good show, and I'm glad I went. A special thanks to my wife, who bought the tickets back in November, as soon as they went on sale (for my Christmas gift) and we were on the floor in row 24...they were great seats. Thanks Heather, I love you!

No comments: