Friday, January 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

Hey everyone...that's if anyone other than my wife and sister read my blog. Why don't you let me know sometime. I know my life isn't too exciting, but maybe it will become a bit more exciting soon. Like I can share with you about going to places that I've never been. Yes, you guessed it. I finally got insurance, and will be working for another company than originally intended. TST expedited services. It is basically the same scenario as it would have been with Dynamex, although I have to go down to Windsor for orientation. So, I am down there for 4 days. I will be leaving Monday, and coming home Thursday night. Then, I should be working by the following week.

Let me tell you how excited and also relieved I am. After things weren't working out with Dynamex, I was really struggling with having quit Loblaws. It might not have been the best environment to work it, but the money was good...it had put Heather and I over the top so that we could afford a house last year. Then, when I was striking out with one insurance company after another, I was really kinda getting worried. I would have to work 3 part-time jobs to give us a shot at breaking even. But, that doesn't matter anymore...thank-you Lord, because I should easily make as much as I did at Loblaws, working for TST, and there is much potential for more.

Please pray that I get lots of work, and that I am safe and all the other drivers out there are safe too.

Oh ya, and if your business needs to expedite something, somewhere...CHOOSE TST!

a la prochaine......

1 comment:

Nan said...

We are thanking God for his provision and leading in your lives! Be sure you drop by when you are delivering in our neighbourhood. The door is always open to you! :)