Tuesday, November 22, 2005

how 'bout those argos

I just wanted to write a quick note about the bust that the argos turned in on Sunday. After having witnessed the game, it doesn't surprise me that they are not headed to the Grey Cup this year. Watching them all season, except for a few games, it didn't seem as though they had that fight they needed to really put teams away. After all the chances the had in the first half on Sunday, and not being able to capitalize, it's no surprise that they completed the "blow-up" in the second half. Give Montreal credit...they lost their starting running back, and then their back-up (Lapointe...I think) had an amazing 2nd half in which he scored a couple of TD's...I think, I was kinda zoning out by this point. I couldn't believe how bad they were in the 2nd half after having dominated most of the 1st Quarter.

Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments: